Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Say hello to my NEW little friend(s)

Goodbye New Balance with 304 miles on them. I will miss you...you have done me well. Gotten me through rain, sun, cold, hills, wind, sand, hills, mud, trails, roads, hills, gravel, potholes, 2 milers, 5k's, hills, 5 milers, 10ks etc.

Hello new Asics Gel's. I wore you Monday for my stinky 2 mile leg pain run...but I do not blame that on you. That was just a rough 1st date. Not your fault. I did not prepare well for you. I will do better next time. And that next time is today. Our 2nd date will be today...but don't try to get too frisky. I have heard about you Asics and your reputation.




yes, my legs DO need a tan!
Shoe Stats-
New Balance: 304 miles
Asics: 2 miles

2 comments:

Susan D. said...

You crack me up. Loved my asics ..I switched over to Brooks two pair ago, but will always have a place in my heart for them! : )

Emily said...

you are SO funny. i'll never lose my love for my Nikes! :)