I finally ran a week ago. After about 11 wks off. I ran 2 miles on a Saturday (the 16th) with a new friend...it was cold and hard but we both made it. Thank you Amber. Then I ran Tuesday of last week (the 19th) and got in 2 more miles. Haven't run since. And we are expecting a huge snow storm this wknd. I hope to get back soon.
I met with my running coach last weekend. She was great and walked me through it and told me I would be ok and would get back into it. I hope to be able to do at least 5 or 6 miles by early April. Then I need to start training again for VA Beach. Lordy. Did I just say that!!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome! Good luck with the training!
Don't worry I'm not too far ahead of you. I did do 2.5 last night and it is still not fun.
Here's to us both being back in shape soon.
Post a Comment