My Mileage YTD...200+ miles!!!
That's all I have to say about that...except for - WOOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Join me on my journey with Janes On The Run. Starting in April 2008, I went from Couch to 5k in 10 weeks. I have done 5k's, 10k's and completed my 1st 1/2 Marathon (with some walking) right at 1 year of running! I finished 13.1 miles of the VA Beach 1/2 over Labor Day weekend 2009...no walking! NOW, I need to keep it up! I was SOOO not a runner before(or anything athletic for that matter), but I am a runner now!!
1 comment:
Don't you love adding it all up??
Yes, my good friend Linda is in Greensboro. She is the one who introduced me to my husband 12 years ago! She was actually visiting Tennessee last weekend and stopped by.
Good to know another southern girl!
Post a Comment