I don't know about where you are...but in NC the past few days, it has been in the 60's until after lunch. Today was a great day for a run. And I needed to get in a quick one. I settled for 3 miles. I went out and was going at a nice pace...faster than normal but it was enjoyable. Probably because there was no heat and it was breezy! ahhhhhhh!
I ended my 3 miles in just at 31 minutes. I was happy with that. I should have kept going to 3.1 (5k) because I am pretty sure I could have been done with that in 32 mins. Just about 25 secs shy of my fastest 5k time from last fall. I am happy with that too! It has been taking me 35-36 mins to do 3 miles in this summer heat. So even though I am STILL slow, I will take this slight improvement. :) Four more days then it is 1/2 marathon time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment