I promise one day I will do better at telling my running stories...but right now when I think about it, it is time to go to bed and I am tired.
BUT I do need to update.
I ran 4 miles on Wed...and tonight I went to Pace Shool and we did repeats of 100's, 200's and 400's. I think all in all with most of it she said we did 3 miles??? I am not sure if that is right but that is what she said. I think it was more like 2. I got there 20 mins late b/c I had no idea WHERE my group was meeting. I drove to EVERY.SINGLE.PLACE we have ever met to run. And of course my LAST stop was where they were. I got there at 6:20 (it started at 6pm) so I missed the warm-up run...but got there just in time for the good stuff. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment