YES, it was only 3.5 miles...but it was one whole mile than I have done in the 3 others time I have run since Nov 7. AND, I only set out to do 2.5. A VA Beach friend and I met and planned to meet other VA Beach girls who were running 11-13 (WOW) and some 20 (WOWZA!!).
But we did it. It was 32 degrees...8:30 am...and I ALMOST didnt get out of bed. But after it was over, as usual, I was glad I did.
My running coach also created me a plan to get back to at least 6 miles. It is a 12 wk plan!! OMG. That seems like FOREVER to get there. She said I could also do it in 10 wk. But to PLEASE trust the plan!! She said JUST TRUST THE PLAN. OK, so I will. Even if it DOES have my 2 mid week runs at 1.5 miles each for a few wks. So weird. But I will do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment