Monday, March 8, 2010

a family 2.5

Sunday I went out with hubbie and OG and we ran/biked. Hubbie and I ran (me 2.5, him about 2.2) and OG biked while we ran. She biked 2.5! What a big girl. She did that with me last yr sometime and it was so fun. This time she even wanted to run for part of it. So we parked the bike on our way out and got it back on our way in.

2.5 was hard b/c we had to slow down for her and help push her on gravel and hills. If it weren't for that, I could have gone farther. Maybe.

Today starts the eating better day. I had jury duty and resisted the vending machines at breaks and hot dog vendor that was outside the courthouse at lunch. I instead got water and took a banana and pretzels for snacks. I also ordered a tomato, artichoke, black olive and feta sandwich on pita with fruit on the side from Liberty Oak. It is a FABU restaurant located downtown. I ordered via phone at the lunch break...walked over and got it to go. YUM

No comments: