Saturday, April 17, 2010

getting there

Thurs I did my during the week 2.5, that will soon need to be 3.  It was a TERRIBLE run.  I was at 2.5 miles at 30 minutes.  HELLO!  What was wrong with me?  It was 80 some degrees (not used to that)...but that is NO excuse for being soo slow.  I got done with the run (if you can even call it that) and felt like I had been hit by a truck.

Today's run was 5 miles.  AND I was to lead a Show & Go.  ha. Haven't done that since last spring.  I was worried I would be the so called "leader" and be in the very back.  HA  Thank goodness one of my Janes buds and only one other girl were the only ones that showed.  We went the greenway out to Bur-Mil, which has a LOT of hills.  It was pretty killer but we got it done.  I wasn't too tired but my legs were SCREAMIN'!  I pushed it in the end and got it done.  I was soooo glad it was over because I didn't sleep well last night stressing about it.

No comments: