Thursday, June 3, 2010

Down for the count

Tried to run 3 on Tues...got  to about 1 mile and had to turn around and walk home slowly.  OH the pain!  Today I tried for 3.5...got out about 1 mile again and had to turn around and again walk home in pain.

Is it the PF? Nope...more the left side of my leg radiating up from my ankle.  I think from overcompensating for so long on my sore heel from the PF.  I think in the past 2 wks my gait has changed and I now walk and run on the left side of my foot.  Hence the leg pain. UGH

Just walkinga round it doesn't hurt.  But around .75 in it seems to start.  I did start to have this when I put in my new inserts.  So I might take them out.  And go back to see the Dr.

For now I am going to rest through the wknd and miss my 7 miler this wknd. :(  I am scared and worried I am going to have to drop out of the VA Beach training class.  This sux!

No comments: