My original running bud and I decided we wanted to do our 7 mile run on Friday instead of Saturday. 1) because we wanted to get it OVAH with and enjoy the long weekend...and 2) because we were going to see SATC Friday night and have bev's (it turned out to be LOTS of bevs) with the Janes.
So we went out at 7am....ended up only doing 6 (which we were TOTALLY fine with) and were celebrating like you wouldn't BELIEVE when we were done. We were soo glad it was over with. We did have to walk some brutal hills which stinks...but we made it. I used to NEVER EVER walk. But I am fine with it now. But I did hear from another girl in the Janes that our coach says by now we should NEVER have to walk. OOPS.
So as we enjoyed our food and drinks before SATC on Friday, everyone was cursing at us for having already done our run. We felt bad but were so relieved. And sleeping in until 11 on Staurday (mostly because I couldn't get out of bed) was awesome.



No comments:
Post a Comment