Friday, May 15, 2009

Off to Florida we run!

Well, maybe we aren't running TO Florida but we will be running IN Florida. Should be interesting and HOT! I will try to run on Sunday,Tuesday at the beach and Thursday while we are at Disney. And b/c of the heat I wil need to get up early and start running by 7. On vacation! ICK. But I need to remember that I will be glad I did it afterwards. I did it last yr when I was a running newbie.

Hubbie will be running too. He hates running...but he is training for the Charleston Sprint Triathlon in June. The final leg of the Tri is a 5k. So he is having to run more than he likes. And by that I mean running at all...he really does not like it.

The official 1/2 training for VA Beach starts w/ the Janes this wknd. But I will be gone this Saturday and next Saturday of course. But this wknd the group is doing an easy 3 miles on Saturday. And next wknd will prob be 4, so I think I can handle that. I will just be doing it on my own.

Happy weekend everyone! Wish us safe travels. I will try to upate while I'm gone.

No comments: