Tuesday, May 12, 2009

pickin'up the pace!

Went out last night for a quick 3 miler before the 1/2 marathon class orientation. I just had time to get in 3 so I knew I needed to hurry. The 1st 2.5 miles I busted it out...at about a 10 min mile pace...which for ME, is fast! LOL At 2.5 miles I ran into ET (who I had not run with in months and was so thrilled to see). At that point I was ready to slow down, and I did...but we still kept it going. We walked the beast of a hill in the park but then got back to running. I stopped my Garmin for the walk on the hill...then restarted when we started running again. When I finished our run it said I had gone 2.95 miles in 32 mins and 20 seconds.. HMM!! not bad. I'l take it. Considering that my run last Fri took me MUUUUCH longer to go 3 miles!

No comments: