What a wonderful race for a good cause! I am always happy to participate in this race. Although I am not sure how I feel about the actual race part of the race. As we know, a group of us ran the course on Tuesday night for a test run. And I am here to tell you it wasn't any easier today. As a matter of fact I think it was worse.
My baby girl and I after her 1st race!!! Check it out HERE.
You can't tell from the pic but this was a sea of about 2,ooo women!! All running/walking for a good cause. AMAZING!
Me (pink visor) crossing the finish...I was DONE, OVER IT at this point.
But I finished. With a clock time of 33:52 and a watch time of about 33:42 (from when I crossed over the start line till the end). I am not too happy with that considering last yr my time was 32:00 when I was a fairly new runner. And here I am a bigger runner and my time is slower. I blame it on the new course. Can I do that!!?? Yes I can? Ok GOOD! DONE! ;)

Some Janes and some mini Janes

Me, Liv and my amazing Mommy...2 x cancer survivor!

No comments:
Post a Comment