Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 more runs under my belt

So March is moving right along and so am I. I have to admit, It IS nice to be back out there. But like before, I sometimes dread going out (EVEN for a short 2 miles, ha).


I went out on Sunday by myself and did 3 miles. It was nice and fairly easy. Surprising. I went out again yesterday (Tuesday) with my friend I went with last week. The "plan" called for only 1.5 (ha, I still can't get over a plan for such a short distance). We did 2.
My friend has decided she is going to get back up to 6 with me. So we will work on this "plan" together. I am glad to be back out there. And WOW...I might even go 24 miles this month! haaaaaaaaaaa Pitiful...but I am back out there and that's what counts.

No comments: