Thursday, October 9, 2008

Total Mileage Count...and DRAMA

OK, so I went back and read all of my posts since I started running. It looks like I have run about 136 miles since the end of April. Not bad! Not as many as I THOUGHT I had run...which bums me out...but it seems to be about right. I MAY have done 145 but that would be the MAX. I think I have posted about every run so that is where I got my info from.

So...from now on in my posts I am going to keep track. I think it is cool to know how far you have gone. I hadn't even run 136 miles in my LIFE before starting this running program , so I am proud of myself for doing it in 5 mths!

I will soon (next week?) start the trainng program for the 1/2...it is weird but the one on Runner's World suggest I start out with 2-3 milers 2-3 days a week for the 1st week ro so of training...weird. But I guess Runner's World knows what it is talking about!!

And I think I have gotten in a little over my head with these runs I have signed up for. I kind of wish I wasn't racing in a week in the Cannonball...I don't want to mess myself up for the STUPID 10k I signed up for on 10/25. What was I thinking? I am TOTALLY going to be the last one in on the 10k and be crying! I KNOW it!

No comments: