Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy GarminVersary...I mean ANNIVERSARY to me!! ;)

WOOT! Look what I got from sweet hubbie!!! Now I have to figure out how to use the sucka!! I charged it last night and plan on fiddling with it tonight. Be ready for the nerd in me to come out as I update you with lots of gooberish #'s about my future runs. And I might just find out that I am not running as far as I THOUGH I was on runs. LOL

But it is cool. It has a virtual race partner....you can set it to have your virtual partner race you and if "she" gets ahead of you it lets you know so you can get your booty movin'.

Any thoughts on what I should name my virtual race partner? "She" DEFINITELY needs a name!

2 comments:

DDB-FLA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DDB-FLA said...

How about Dado, pronounced day doe, a techno-gadget sounding name, but also similar to the words from that world famous song reminiscent of the day she first arrived, "Got her on a Tuesday and my heart stood still, da do I run run, da do I run."