Monday, November 3, 2008

thank goodness for the new purchases...

I had to miss my Thurs night run b/c I went out of town for work. But I did lead the Sat Am Show & Go at 8am...in the FREEZING cold. Only 2 other ladies showed up but we had a nice time. One had been in class with me since April and the other I think was more of a beginner.

I was SOO glad to have my warm clothes. I wore the black PowerCore cold mock turtlneck thingie and the berry hoodie with the black running tights. And some regular cotten gloves and an ear headband thingie (and I am SURE that is the technical term for it, ha). There actually got to be a point around mile 3 where I got a little warm. I took my headband off and my hair was slightly wet (eeww) and I took my gloves off...but I kept my jacket on. It actually felt good. There was no wind like on Tues at class so that made it nice.

I went an enjoyable 3.7 ish miles.

Mileage YTD: 168.7

No comments: