Friday, February 27, 2009

spring is coming!

yeah! 65+ degree weather yesterday....wonderful weather to run in knee length running tights and a short sleeved shirt! 4 miles...woo...loved it all. Afterwards I went to the Janes "class" and stayed for the information session at the beginning. Which was mainly about "prepping for a race". Been there done that, lol...but so that I didn't seem snotty I acted like I was interested. This is a 10k class I am in now...and most people in this class have not run a 10k before...some of them NO race before. So it was more of a "things to know before you go".

BUT, I was glad I was there...we got our new tech tee's...in BLACK! oooh, me likey!! All the other ones have been white...this black was nice...and the Janes on the Run wording was in white and the little shoe print logo was in hot pink. NICE! And long sleeved...love love love it. Too bad it is warming up. But at least I will have it for some of the still cool days that can linger in NC till early May.

Mileage YTD: 57
Total Mileage: 272

1 comment:

RunnerMom said...

Oooh, post a pic of that shirt. It sounds so cute.

I'm glad you are getting some good runs in and enjoying the weather.