Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rainy beach run!

Well, I can't complain about the heat and sun today....because it has been pouring down rain for 2 days! What a great time to take advantage of an easy running opportunity! So I went out in the majorly dreary day...the rain had stopped and I thought it a good time to get in my run. As SOON as my feet hit the beach...DOWNPOUR! And it didnt really stop for 3 miles!! But I did it...I finished and got in 3 slow miles...on a beach where no one was in site through most of my run. Even the lifeguard who is required to be out there even in rain apparently, was sittng in her car as I made my way back.
After my rainy beach run...soaking wet in the cotton T that I was SOO smart to wear out in a storm! I NEVER, EVER run in t-shirts...but today I did! lol

As the shirt says...DEDICATED!

1 comment:

RunnerMom said...

OOOH, a deserted beach run, even better! Actually, running on the beach isn't as great as you think it's going to be, is it?

You have got to give me the lowdown on Disney. We are going in Feb. or March and have to start planning now. Are you staying inside the park?