Sunday, May 17, 2009
We're definitely in Florida...and we're definitely at the beach!
How do I know this? I only ran 1 mile this AM. PITIFUL. 1/2 mile out and 1/2 back. Too hot. Too humid. It stunk! BUT, I was supposed to get up at 7am to run...but instead rolled over till about 8:30. And the silly thing is I went to bed before 10pm last night. So I got plenty of sleep but still slept in. DUMB! I am sure the weather would have been a little more tolerable at 7am. Lesson learned! I might try to run again tomorrow but I think Tuesday will be my next day. So now for breakfast I will just eat my yummy tomato & mayonaise sandwich on white bread (I deserve white bread, even if I only went 1 mile) and fresh fruit from Publix (LOVE PUBLIX, why don't we have one in NC??!!) YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have a great day!!
Hey you're on vacation! You deserve a break from a run. LOL! Enjoy!
Post a Comment