No time, but need to update.
Went 9 miles Thurs AM. Met my friend Maria at 5:20AM to run up and back GA to get in 2 miles. Then when we were done we met up w/ the rest of the crazy girls at the beginnning of GAto do the normal 5 for the day. Then after that 5 we, ran 2 more, just Maria & I. 9 miles. Not too bad. Much the same as 8.5. Althought he 1st 2 in the pitch dark were a little weird...especially runing a route that runs beside a cemetery. Creepy! But I tried not to think about it. Good thing she had her miners light (or whatevre you call it) on her head! HA
Leave for the beach tomorrow AM early..hence the 9 mile run 2 days early. I will try to do my 5 mile run that was the norm for Thurs sometime this wknd. I hope.
Happy weekend! Will be back Tuesday night..but I think we have wireless at the beach house. 4 days with hubbies fam. Should be a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment