Thursday, August 13, 2009

another 5:45 am run....NOT

The alarm was set for 5am...but I went to bed KNOWING I did not want to get up. Woke at 5am on my own and decided NOPE. Woke again at 5:45 when I KNEW my Crazy Girls would be running and I was glad I stayed in bed. It was foggy and supposed to rain...so my comfy bed was great. I went to bed about 9:45pm (prob fell asleep about 10:30) but was just exhausted when I finally got up at 7:30 am.

BUT, because I missed my run that meant I had to run tonight. I got a call on my cell about 8:45 am from my running partner Ash. I just KNEW she was calling to get on me for not showing up...because we had talked the day before saying we would both be running in the AM. Turns out she didn't go either. HA

So we hatched a plan...run about 5 pm. And run we did. She came to my house and we went the same route I did on Tues. It was nice to be runnig w/ her again. I haven't run w/ her in 2 wks or so b/c of our sleeping in and overlapping vacations. It was good to catch up. And we even saw our coach Liz at the halfway mark. We didn't want to be rude and she had a few questions for us, so we stopped to chat for maybe a minute.

Good run, good times. 10 miles on Sat.

No comments: