I might be back...or getting close to being back! Tonight I pre-ran the Boo Bash Dash course again. Alone. I did it in 31:37. Not fast - but fast for me. My PR for a 5k/3.1 is 31:35 from the Gobbler last Thanksgiving. So I am gonna try to rock it on Saturday in the Boo. I pushed it hard tonight and was beat at the end. And coughing. But I could have pushed a TAD harder I think. I am hoping I can get a new PR this wknd. This will be the course to do it on...some hills...but some good flat parts...and some good downhills.
Can't wait to see what I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are such an inspiration! Ive enjoyed reading your blog!
Please come check out my blog to enter my current giveaway @ littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you choose to follow me because we try to have a new giveaway every Monday and I wouldn't want you to miss out :)
xo
Priscila
Post a Comment