Friday, April 30, 2010

short and good runs

In a hurry but need to update:

Tuesday I went out at 6:45am for a quick 2.5 mile run.  I felt so ACTIVE and I was impressed with myself to be running down the sidewalk on a main road and heading back to my house as people were heading off to work or taking their kids to school  What a GREAT way to start the day.

On Thursday I was SUPPOSED to meet my running buddy for 3 miles at 7am.  At 7:05 I texted her because she wasn't there yet.  She replied not too log after that she was still in bed.  Alarm malfunction.  OOPS.  I was a little bummed but not mad.  I had driven to the park to meet her, so I figured I would make the best of it.  So off I went.  It was a good 3 miles.

Now it is time for 5 again this weekend!! 

1 comment:

Nicole Orriëns said...

Good for you, you went for your run anyway!

http://www.momshomerun.blogspot.com