Hot as all get-out!!! ICK Yesterday my car read 101! Double -ICK
Needed to run as I hadn't run since last Wed. I had planned Sunday night to run but I got back from a weekend out of town, and we know how that goes. LAZY!
So I went to the Y that we have another 2 mths left on our memebrship. And don't get me staretd on that...we turned in a 30 day notice July 15...they said we would still have to pay again for another 30 days on Aug 15...so we have the membership till Sept 15. WHATEVER not worth arguing about. And with the weather as hot as it is, I may need that indoor treadmill into September, before the new gym opens up at the club in Oct.
So, I have mainly only run on real roads...done the treadmill maybe twice since I started this running thing in April. It wasn't bad though. No hills....Oprah on the TV (and I could plug in my iPod headphone to hear whatever I wanted)...then I switched to Food Network...then to Denise Richard's mindless show. It was great!
BUT, as I ALWAYS do when on a treadmill, I reset the stupid thingie by hitting the pause button on the handles...So I lost my groove. UGH I did go 3.2 miles though. One mile before I cut it off...then another mile and then 4 mins of walking and then another 1.2 miles. Bad me for walking...but that's ok. At least I did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment