Monday, September 1, 2008
only part of my funk is left...
Went out....after napping practically all day (slept till 9am and napped again from 11:30-2:30, lol) I think I am coming down with something, I am exhausted....only went 20 mins/2miles...what a slacker. But it was all I had in me. But I feel better now. Like I could go out agian. But I won't. I will go tomorrow though and really get into it. No more excuses. My long weekend of sitting on my bootie is OVER. Thank goodness! How did I EVER sit around all day every day before running? What a LAZY person I was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah!! Have a good run today!
isn't it weird to think about how much you didn't do before running? I have no idea how i ever survived without it. keep up the good work and get yourself healthy first thing!!
Post a Comment