Friday, September 12, 2008

Tue's run...

Oops...forgot to blog about it...and I don't want to...so here is the quick & dirty

Running...legs hurt 8 secs into it up to about 4 mins into it....they got better...it was sort of cool out...I went about 3 miles....it was getting dark....wasn't tired but feet hurt. That's it. VERY entertaining I know.

Did not run on my work trip when I was out of town from Wed - Friday. They DID have a nice gym...and I DID take my workout clothes...but never made it in there.

There is a Show n Go tomorrow AM at 7:30...don't think I will make it. I need to sleep in.

1 comment:

RunnerMom said...

Oh yeah, I totally stole your title idea! :-)

I've noticed something hurting early in a run, then it eventually goes numb. (or maybe the soreness just works it's way out) In my half-marathon last April, I honestly felt that I was numb from the waist down after about 9 miles!