It is Monday and I have been in a running funk since Saturday AM at 7:30. I was not able to get up and run with the group on Sat b/c hubbie went to te UVA game at 6:30 am. So I was sitting there wishing I was running with the group while they were out running 3 & 4+ miles. BOO! Of course hubbie got home late Sat night...and I stayed up to see him...and I ended up going to be too late to get up early on Sunday to run. Or maybe I was just lazy...or not motivated....WHATEVER. I didn't run on Sunday. And I was bummed and in a bad mood all day. But I told myself I would get up early today and run....7:30 sounded good...before the heat set in...and I would have a great run. Well, that did not happen...we watched a movie last night till 11pm...that we had ALREADY SEEN!!! And stayed up late. And did I get up early to run today? NO. When I finally decided I wanted to get up and run, about 9am....hubbie had gone to get bagels. Well I was thankful for that yummy bagel...but it sure put a kink in my running plans. I mowed down the yummy cheddar bagel with sun dried tomato spread and pimento olive cream cheese. Probably about 800 calories...so I definitely needed to run. But food and running don't do well with me...so I needed to wait a few hrs before going out. And waiting a few hrs = heat! Here we go again....and hubbie deided to go out for a bike ride....making me feel guilty for not getting up earlier...and so the cycle cotinues of being "running depressed" today.
So...I want to run...I feellike I NEED to run...but I am not motivated...I feel like I have eaten bad all wknd..and like my legs are too heavy to run. And like if I went out I probably could not run 1 mile. But I need to get out of the funk...need to just go out. But the heat is on. It is 11:00am....I will probably wait till later...be too tired...blah blah blah. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck. I haven't run since Thurs so I need ot get in gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment