I must keep repeating that...b/c I HAVE been doing a lot of treadmilling (is that a word?) lately due to the crazy cold. I mean HIGHS in the 20's & 30's? TODAY is "WARM" at 40 something, lol...but TEENS as we wake up and head out to work/school? BRRR
I told my coach that tonight I would prob not be at class...she saked if it was due to my schedule...I told her it was due to the cold. She said that it would be warming up...only 30's. I laughed at her.
But since I did not get to run Tues, I did treadmill last night. Something is up w/ right my foot....it is not in PAIN but it is uncomfortable and kind fo crampy when I run now. Very annoying. But I delt with is last night. I was about to quit again at 1.5 miles like I did on Sunday...but I went on to 2...and at 2 I said I needed to continue on to at LEASt 2.5...and when I got there, well it was dumb to stop then So I went to 3.01. That was it...I was done. At least I didn't quit. And I bumped it up to 6.5 mph in the last few mins. I am usually slow and do just under 5 on the treadmill (even though I go faster than that outside). But last night I did mostly 5.4-5.6, then a little bit of 6.5. It makes me finsh faster, so I will deal with it.
2009 Mileage: 21.5
Total Mileage: 236.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! 6.5, and at the end. Way to finish strong!
Sometimes I want to get the treadmill overwith and go faster like that, too. Just to be done!
Hey, Jules! Where ya been?
I be aliove still......
Post a Comment