Friday, January 30, 2009

Will I keep going and run across America???

Tomorrow morning should be pretty cool. I will be running with Charlie Engle. The guy who ran across the Sahara...4,500 miles in 111 days (and ran across the US)!! WOW!!


I was fortunate enought to meet him about 2 wks ago when he came and spoke to our Janes group. His stories were great and it was so good to be there with him. Tomorrow there is a Show & Go and it was promoted as "Run with Charlie". NOW, as I have said to others...I won't necessarily be running WITH him, or even NEAR him...but I will be running at the same time as he is in the same area. That's about it. LOL!! Maybe we will be close for a few minutes in the beginning...if he has any feelings for us slow peeps and doesn't want us to feel bad. ha

2 comments:

RunnerMom said...

How exciting! How was it?

Jules said...

awesome!! update soon once I get pix!