Here goes a short & sweet update....but I am posting just to let you know I am still alive. I took about 15 days off and only ran ONCE in between that 15 days. NICE. NOT. Proud.Of.That.At. All.
I have many excuses...rain....hubbie out of town...pain...hubbie out of town...rain....lazy. But now I am back in for now. Went out for 3 mile Grease Alley loop last night. I realized about .5 miles in I needed to potty. OOPS. Thank goodness at 1.2 miles there is a Rec Center. They also had a nice clean Pepto PINK bathroom. That was a plus. So I went in...did my business(es) and got back on it. Again, a SLOW but nice run. I hope to go out Sat and maybe get in a 5 miler and get back into it. I REALLY need to get on it in these next few wks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment