Sunday, April 19, 2009

8am Saturday run...with a side of great legs

I hate early wknd runs...but once I do them I am glad I did. Went out Sat for a quick 3 miler before OG's soccer game. No potty breaks while on the run this time. It was nice. Maybe mid 50's.

After the run I got to her game just in time. As the game was about to end I had to run to the potty. On my way back (from a port o john...ick) some lady saw my shirt and said "wooo hoo...Janes on the Run". I guess she was a runner too with Janes. Cool. And at the end of the game...as the parents made the little arms in the air tent thingie for the kids to run through, some other Mom lady who I was making the tent with told me she liked my shoes. She asked if they were the new Asics that just came out and I told her "Why yes they are!" She wanted to know where to get them. I told her about Off n Running and she didn't know anything about it. I thought it odd b/c she seemed in shape and she too seemed like a runner. Anyway...she then told me I had great legs and that I looked like a runner. Umm...what??!! She must have been smoking crack, but I told her thanks...and we chatted a moment...and she said it again, that I had great legs. So that was nice...I appreciated it. My calves have gotten more firm I guess w/ running...but I would hardly say I have great legs. crazy. But I also realized that my new running skirt was covering up the bad part of my legs. LOL So I just took the compliment and let it make my day. I need to find that lady again next week and make sure to chat it up with her again. :)

1 comment:

amanda said...

Hey, hey, hot stuff!!! Very impressive.

E-mail me if you want to see a movie or do lunch sometime! I'd love it!