I went out last night knowing I needed to step it up this week. I planned on doing 3 miles and maybe 5. Only a few minutes in I realized I only wanted to do 3. But at 1.2 miles I ran into a big runner high school friend...I realized that he was pushing it and not stopping so I needed to keep it going. I got to the 3.1 mile mark and stopped to a trot for about 5 secs...then I decided to head back into another park for 2 more miles.
I was glad I did it. I ended up walking PART of the beast hill with a friend I ran into. And we chatted a bit...then she took off...so I had to take off. HA But I made it around. 5 park miles in my awesome running skirt.
And SPEAKING of skirts...I think I need to wear them EVERYDAY!! This is the last time I am going to mention it (unless of course I keep getting compliments! lol) but the skirts must be my thing this week. I have on a right above my knee length skirt today. This AM at OG's school someone said "wow...you look cute...LOOK at those runner legs...your running is paying off!" LOL Again, she must have been on crack...or maybe her vision was blurry b/c she hadn't had her AM coffee yet...it WAS 7:25am afterall. BUT, I will take it. And honestly, they do NOT look like great runner legs...with a little tan they might look better, but DEFINITELY not WOW RUNNER LEGS. I guess I need to definitely be shaving EVERYDAY so I can wear skirts all spring & summer. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment