oh wait? I didn't? hmm...sorry about that...well...I RAN 12 MILES ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! OMG! OMG. Way to go ME!!
My schedule called for 9...we had decided to bump it up to 10 when we discussed it during the week before...that AM we thought we would try for 11...we did 12! It was great. Not overly hard, or miserable...it was a cooler nice overcast day...over all, pretty good. I was told I had a sour MAD look on my face after it was over...I think it was more from not believeing that I just did that!
My running partner wanted us to do 12 from the start that AM. I told her we would strive for 11. Then when we got to 11.2 she said she was quitting. I told her HELL TO THE NO, she was not quitting when we were at 11.2. NO WAY!! So we pushed on. GO US and all our runnin' girls.
I did NOT get up again this AM for the 5:45 AM run. I am OVER it, I mean OVER it! Those early AM's just aren't what they used to be. I just cannot even get up and I hate it!! I will run tomorrow afternoon and hopefully on Thurs AM (ha). I will maybe do AM's again next week (not on Tues...1st day of school, but maybe Thurs)...and then on our taper week I will run at other times. NOT worth getting up that early for 2 miles, LMAO.
So this saturday, we are on for 12 miles again. Hope it goes as well as this weekend. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sometimes runs like that end up being the best. Looks like you've got lots of races coming up so stay injury free.
Post a Comment