I want to run....the run at the beach of 1.25 miles does not count in my eyes. I was not motivated, it was hot, it STUNK basically. I had all good intentions of running last nigth after we got home. And did I? Um , NO. 4 hrs in the car and being hungry does not a running girl make. We got home and in the house about 6:45pm after picking up the dog and dinner. That did not leave me enought time for my food to settle and a good run. POO
Today is Wed, and class is tomorrow, so I prob should not run today. But I think I might anyway...it is Overcast!! It is 77 degrees for the high today! (LOVE IT!) So maybe I will try. Actually, YES, I will run...as long as it is not raining. :) ha
I am getting antsy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so hard to find time to run sometimes!
I tried running on the beach--it's much harder than I expected.
I ordered the Non-Runners Guide to Running a Marathon you mentioned on Amazon.com yesterday. I can't wait to read it.
Good luck with your four miler!
Post a Comment