Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women

Best Book Ever! Read it Monday night for about 4 hrs...started and finished it all in one day!! Funny and insightful and just great!!! NOW, I have NO plans of running a marathon...maybe a HALF one day but NOT a full. I am fine now w/ my 5k's and working my way to 10ks maybe by year end. BUT, this book is just GOOD! An online running bloggy friend told me about it...and it is great!

The writer was a new runner...and was slow, and struggled....all to be able to run a marathon in Hawaii...it just talks about all things running but in a funnly light...clothes, shoes, routines, diet, chafing (ick), losing weight, failing...etc She is such a hoot...I felt like I was watching an "I love the 80's" episode or something b/c I was constantly laughing throughout the whole thing.

Go get it...or borrow mine if you are local!!!
The Non-Runners Marathon Guide for Women

No comments: