Thanks for the comments on what to do! Many of you emailed me b/c you were either (your words not mine):too old to figure out how to post a comment or as you said "it wouldn't let you" or you just felt it easier to email me...either way, I appreciate the responses in whatever way they came in.
As I thought I might...I have decided for NOW to stay with my original advanced group. One thing I forgot about was that ET would be in my group. She missed last week so she wasn't there. She is wayy more advanced than me...and always ahead of me...but I think I will like it if someone SORT OF similar to me and a friend was in my group. ALSO, I just think I should stick with the challeneg...this was my original reason for staying. We'll see how it goes.
So I went running on Saturday at 8am. I went with a friend and a friend of hers who are doing the running class for the 1st time. I showed them "Grease Alley" and I think they liked that route. We only went 2 miles b/c they were new at this...they did the walk run, walk run thingie and I ran the whole way. I stuck with them in the begining for a while but then told them I needed to run on...and off I went. I felt bad leaving them...but they had each other. And I didn't want to hold myself back. The run was nice...not too hard...it is pretty flat except for a killer hill at the beginning that pops up again at the end....but at least what goes up must come down...so you get to run downhill both ways for a moment. I could have run longer and wish I had but I was fine. I didn't want to push the girls and it all worked out. I will go farther tonight.
After the run I went to a local day spa and used my gift card from Mother's Day on a NICE 1 hr massage! YES! It was great...she worked on my legs and they feel better (in the spots where they hurt before)...now they are a bit sore in the back which is not normal for me...I guess it is a GOOD sore...you know, massage sore. I think they will be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment