Monday, September 8, 2008

Bart Yasso...My Life on the Run: The Wit, Wisdom, and Insights of a Road Racing Icon

OOOH! I am SOOO loving this book!!! I am maybe 3/4 through and just started this weekend...and have had mulitple interruptions (see previous post on naps, events, running etc).

If you are new to running or have been running forever...this book is GREAT! I love the chapter on the 130+ mile race (yes, I said 130+ miles) and the Banana Bread "mirage"on the road. LOL If you have read it you will get it!! eewhhh!

I can't remember where I heard about it...I think I read it on one of my running bloggy friends blogs.
Go get this book now! (or borrow from me!)

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Wow Julie- I am so impressed! I might have to do this too! I am going to do some reading and then decide! How fun and good job to you!