Thursday, January 29, 2009

oops....is it noticable how slack I have been?

Got a msg from Runner Mom asking me where I had been. LOL OOPS...I guess I have been slack...and a bad blogger. Usually I am pretty good about updating this blog and I neglect my Mommy Blog. Now it seems I am neglecting both. Sorry.

The weather here in NC is COLD. I hate it. but I should not be complaining b/c Runner Mom DOES have it worse it seems. But since November, I just can't deal...and my runs are getting shorter and shorter...or at least not moving past 3 miles. I need a good day and a good 4 mile run to make me feel better. maybe that will be the plan for saturday. Just go do it.

I ran on Monday on the treadmill...but I was in a hurry to go get OG...so I only got in 2 miles I think it was. BLECK. I normally run Tues & Thurs but huibbie was out fo town so I had to go Monday. And I did not go last night b/c I had other stuff to do. So tonight will be class...I am gonna suck it up and go to the track in the cold. :( Wish me luck. I promise to get better soon and not BORE you all to death.

Thanks Runner Mom for trying to get me motivated! I need it! Your runs make me feel like I need to get moving. The FEEL part I am fine with...the actual MOVING is another story. LOL

Mileage YTD: 23.5 (pitiful)
Total Mileage: 238.5

1 comment:

RunnerMom said...

Glad to be of help!

Winter is just tough. Can't wait until spring! How nice will it be to run with the sun warming our skin once again?