Went to the Janes run last night...again w/ another couple hundred ladies. lol Thank GOODNESS we break up in groups and go different ways. We did the same run we did last wk w/ the big hill...it was no easier this time. But I think my time was still a little quicker so that was good.
We then had a nice picnic thing and got some cool dry wic'ing shirt which was cool...I ordered a M and should have prob gotten L. YUCK. They are skin tight....even tiny peopel who ordered S's were saying they should have gotten an M. I am going to see about switching since I didn't rip off the tag.
I also got to meet another bloggy friend who found me online through another person's blog where I had commented...so that was cool. So here's a shout out to "Mistah B". It was fun chatting with you! I am glad I recognized you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so good to meet you too! Oh my goodness, did you see my clip? Thanks to Rebecca who e-mailed the whole thing to EVERYONE. (Insert sarcasm here). But, did you notice that you're on it too? I recognized your two water bottles :) and then your shoes.
LOL, yes...I send it out to some friends and said "my legs & feet are famous" LOL....they had me stretching and a shot of my legs then the toe taps w/ the feet.
LOL
YES, they were talking about it today at the show n go....you are famous!!
Post a Comment