And ya know what? I don't care....I sat on the couch and ate fattening take out Chinese food! YUM...and watched the Olympics...and didn''t feel the least bit guilty. And I went to bed about 9:30pm!!
Sometimes Nike's famous slogan "Just Do It" means Just Do What Makes You Happy...and last night, that made me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sometimes you just gotta veg and be happy!
I'm actually really glad to read that! I ran on Saturday while visiting family in Indiana, but I cannot run today. We got home at midnight last night and I am still pooped. So, should I run tomorrow or skip it before the big group run on Thurs?
I'm right there with you on that statement! i absolutely love those days where you just don't care, and even though i feel guilty (sometimes) if i miss a run, there's nothing like a night good old cheesecake...or ice cream (my favorite!!)and some tv
Post a Comment