Wednesday, August 20, 2008

finally...I ran

Last night...2 miles...could have gone longer but was out with hubbie & OG. It was hot but not too bad. Was glad I needed to keep with them so they didn't have to wait on me....and I could stop running, LOL

Tired today...no creative juices flowing...just wanted to update.

The Janes class is tomorrow...will run at least 3 then....AND they will have a Picnic afterwards! YEAH LOVE me some food....and FREE food is even better.

Did I mention that I (along with a co-worker) ate a 1 lb plastic tub of croutons left over from a catered lunch today? And not just croutons...but croutons dipped in RANCH! OH the yummy goodness of 40 bazillion calories and DIP. Oh and did I mention I washed it down with a REGULAR Coke? I NEVER drink Coke (except on vacation and the occasional spurge at a convenience store or a place with fountain Coke & pellet ice)...I always drink iced tea (unsweet w/ Splenda) or Diet Dr Pepper. I have been bad this week. And I am SURE that I have gained back the 4+ lbs the Dr told me last wk that I had lost. BOO

3 comments:

RunnerMom said...

My kids love croutons. They won't touch the rest of the salad though!

The Janes sound fun. Running with people almost always beats running alone!

tamblair said...

Real Coke... yummmmmm!! I haven't had one in forever!! Something tells me I will have to have one soon now!!

amanda said...

oh my gosh, I love pellet ice. I usually call it barrel ice, but I suppose pellet is more accurate. :)