I RAN 4 MILES!!!! I did...I did! I can't believe it.
I went out last night in the fabulous odd summer weather that was 71 degrees! BLISS! And I just went....I knew what way to go to get in 4 miles and I did it...and it was not hard. I mean I was tired but I really could have kept going if I had too. Legs were not sore...I was not exhausted.
WOW...I can't believe it! And the longest I have ever gone is 3.2 miles! I am so happy!
Now...in the beginning of the run I was running 11:45/12 min miles...so it took me about 48.5 mins to finish...I was not thrilled with that. But it is OK...I finished...and I blame my slow time on all the crazy hills!!! ;) lol
WOOT!!
Class is tonight...we are running 3 miles. But b/c of the heat I KNOW it will be hard. So funny.
OH HAPPY DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on your four miler!! Great job!
Wow!! Once you start making the jumps like that, you'll be running long distances in no time. Seriously!
My old coach said once you get to six, you're officially in the "distance runner" club. If you upped your long runs by .5 each time, you would be there soon.
And you weren't even very tired or sore at the end! Awesome!
I laughed about your mental health day comment on my blog. Some of the moms I know get together for a breakfast during the first day to just support each other, especially the first-timers.
Post a Comment