Thursday, July 9, 2009

2.5 blah miles

I knew today would be bad. I didn't want to get up at 5:45...I had a dentist appt at 7:30...I knew it was just too much. I did show up to meet the Crazy Girls...but I decided at 1.24 miles to turn around. There was no way I could get in 4 miles (when it takes me about 48 mins) and get home and showered and hair straightened and out the door at 7:15 for my 7:30 appt.

Good thing I did not do 4! I barely got out the door at 7:15 anyway with just 2.5.

And the run sucked. I was not feeling it...I was having stomach issues...and my right leg started to hurt again. What is up w/ that? I am going to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate toinght and tomorrow to prepare for Saturday's 7 miler.

Running makes me CRAZY...some days I LOVE it, some days I DO NOT!

No comments: