wowza, I am a little behind in my documentation...and I don't have much time so here's a quickie.
We did hill repeats (which I HATE) on Wed. I only went because Liz guilted us into it (and Liz, if you are reading, you know you did!! :) lol) So I went, and hated it. I mean it was good when it was over and done...but it was hard. If we had been before and were EXPERIENCED (lol) we had to do 6 repeats of a MEAN hill. If we were new, we got to do 4. I went once a mth ago but apparently I was EXPERIENCED. NICE. So I had 6. I got a cramp after 4 and wanted to quit, but with some coaxing from the coaches I kept on. Hated every minute of it. I don't do hills...I don't like them and they don't like me I find it impossible to speed up a hill. My legs just won't go.
So anyway, we did the hills...with the almost 1 mile run at the beginning, and the partial run back to the parking lot at the end and the mileage on the hills it was about 3 miles. Done and done.
Yesterday was our early AM run...and I got up for it. YAY me! It was 4.5 miles. We did a fairly flat course and it was not too bad. I was sore last night and today. I think from the hills on Wed though. The pain is creeping up on me. REST day today (thank GOODNESS) and then 8 miles tomorrow. Aleve was my friend last night and will be my friend tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment