Thursday, July 16, 2009

what was my Tuesday run like???

Hmm?? Funny, I don't remember. And I JUST realized today that I never even posted about it. I have been a BUSY BEE with my new position (at the some company). I do remember however, that I went 4.5 miles. And it was not too bad. And I do remember we started going back through military park, which I am NOT happy about. HATE that park...and its beast.of.a.hill x2. BOO. I much rather prefer our new route down the greenway...or would prefer some mix it up and to add in Country Park which our group has NEVER done during the week. (Hint Hint Crazy Girls!!)

So, yep, I don't remember anything about Tuesday...except for that it wa cool and nice out! Enjoyable temps!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

i'm all about new routes..would love to do Country Park or the greenway! Let's INSIST next time!