Thursday, May 27, 2010

mid weekers

3 on Tues (6pm heat)...3 on Wed (dreadmill, ugh)....sports Dr today.  Yep -  definitely Plantar Fasc.  NICE.  BUT today I am not hurting much (knock on wood), I think because I have been stretching and icing a lot.  and that is exactly what the Dr told me to do.  Oh yeah, and he gave me inserts.  So I didn't really have a productive appt, but he did confirm my suspicions and tell me stretches and ice were my friends.

And I saw my friend Maria there too.  She is dealing with PF (and other issues) and I told her I was going so she made an appt and was there when I was there.  Good times.

6 miles in the AM.  Normally it would be on Saturday...but a few of us our going on Fri instead so we can enjoy cosomos and SATC2 on Fri night!

No comments: