Tuesday, May 11, 2010

trails and greenways

Today I was supposed to run.  Then a friend texted me and asked me to run.  I said yes.  Then I texted her back and said no. Then I said YES again.  LOL  Wishy washy much?

I needed to run, but didn't want to.  But then I guilted myself into it.  And I showed up.  There we 3 of us and we did some regular route, some trail and some greenway (with HILLS, ugh). 

It was challenging but we did it.  And I was (as usual) sooo glad I went out and did it.  Because I KNOW tomorrow AM I would NOT want to go out.

Yeah me!  Now I have another 3 for maybe tomorrow afternoon or Thursday and...dunh dunh dunh...6 for 5:30 AM on Friday!  LORDY.  We leave for FL Friday afternoon, and I do NOT wnt to do a long run (for me 6 is a long run) on the beach or in FL heat.  So I need to do it before we leave.  And the Janes are running at 5:30 AM on Friday...so I guess I am joining them.  Good times!

No comments: