Today I got up at 4:50am...to run 6 miles at 5:30am with some Janes. AM I crazy? YES. But I am glad I did it. I am done and home and ready for vay-cay. It was a residential course and quite hilly at times, but it was nice and quiet. Enjoyable actually.
I wore an outift almost the same as the one in the pic on my sidebar, and I can guarantee you I do NOT look like that now. UGH. It sux. I have about 8-10 extra pounds on me and it sux. :( I SOO hope that all the running this summer will get me back to looking like that pic over there...or better. I managed to stay that small till about Christmas...about the time when everything was over with Mom and I hunkered down for the winter, didn't run and started eating. NOW, I am disgusted with myself. And swimsuit season starts tomorrow. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment