Monday, May 10, 2010

we made it to 6

Saturday was 6 miles with the Va Beach girls...some new...some old.  A few of us chose to get up and start running at 6:25am.  Get in 3 miles, by running to meet everyone where they were starting at 7am.  So we ran 3...got the the group...got to rest a few minutes (woo hoo)...then ran 3 more with the group.  So we were done and they had 3 more to go.  Gotta Love that!  PLUS, we had just gone up a long continuous hill and I was DONE.

SO I did 6 again finally.  Back to it again.  I didn't like it, but it is doable.

The Va Beach kickoff class was Saturday too...there are about 25 girls for this season.  WOO HOO.  Most have done a half before...most more recent than I have...most did the NC Half in March.  Some are newbies.  I have a feeling I will be hanging with the newbies.  LOL.  I am ok with that.  I think.

No comments: